O…….OCEANBLEU - Spectacular Ocean- and Intrcoastal View in Hollywood
Developed By: Maxwelle Real Estate Group Site
Address: 6085 North Ocean Drive - Hollywood, FL 33019
Oceanbleau, at 6085 North Ocean Drive, is scheduled for completion in December 2016. The tower will house 48 units, starting at $1.6 million. Floor plans range from 3,000 square feet to 6,000 square feet, with three- to five-bedroom units.
48 Units / each 3,000 Sq. Ft. of Interior Space / 1,144 Sq. Ft. of Outdoor Living Space (all 10-foot depths)
• 3 Bedrooms / 4.5 Bathrooms / Den-Ofce
• 3 Bedrooms / 4.5 Bathrooms / Media Room / Den-Ofce
• 4 Bedrooms / 4.5 Bathrooms / Den-Ofce
Combination and Penthouse model details available upon request
• All residences feature both ocean and Intracoastal views.
• Palatial 3, 4 and 5 bedroom floor plan sizes of 3,000 Sq. Ft. and 6,000 Sq. Ft.
• Expansive outdoor living spaces of more than 1,100 Sq. Ft. with 10-foot depths.
• Floor-to-ceiling glass throughout.
• 10-foot ceiling heights, Penthouses with 12-foot heights.
• All residences feature private elevators.
• Custom European Kitchens featuring chef island, integrated seating,
spacious storage and concealed cabinetry.
• Top-of-the-line appliances by Sub Zero, Miele and Wolf with concealed dishwasher, wine storage and stainless steel under-mount sink.
• Lavish countertops and backsplashes.
• Master Suite with separate sleeping and lounging areas.
• European-design master bath featuring separate spa tub and shower, with designer xtures and accessories by Grohe and other top-of-the-line brands.
• Most residences feature separate his and her master bathrooms.
• Beach Service complete with lounges, towels and umbrellas.
• Serviced sunrise and sunset pools overlooking the ocean and Intracoastal.
• Open-air poolside cabanas.
• Poolside cabanas available for purchase, complete with living area, kitchenette and full bathroom with shower.
• Lavishly landscaped entrance, adorned with modern water features and ornate greenery.
• Several water-front dining options steps away.
• State-of-the-art fitness center, complete with separate aerobics studio.
• Resort-style spa featuring men’s and women’s wet areas, dry and wet steam, massage room.
• Social room with audio/visual entertainment technologies, bar and wine feature, and kitchen for private events.
• Outdoor garden boasting BBQ and dining accommodations.
• Latest high-speed elevators.
• Valet parking.
• Private storage area for bicycles and water activity boards.
• 24-hour front desk attendant.
• Round-the-clock security.
• Relaxation decks surround the wellness perimeter.
• Marina in walking distance from Oceanbleau.
Deposit Balance of 20% at Contract
15% at Start of Construction
15% at Top Off
50% Balance at Closing (December 2016)
Builder and Developer:
Maxwelle Real Estate Group Maxwelle Real Estate Group is a privately owned and fully integrated real estate company based in Aventura, Florida. With more than 20 years of experience in real estate development, acquisitions, investment/nance, construction and asset repositioning, the company owns and operates a portfolio of more than a million square feet of commercial and hospitality assets. Led by developer Ryan Weissch, Maxwelle and its executive team have successfully completed ground-up multifamily and residential projects in South Florida, New Jersey and New York City. Fifteen-year South Florida real estate veteran, Ryan Mendell joins Maxwelle on the Oceanbleau development team
Sieger Suarez Architectural Partnership Sieger Suarez Architectural Partnership enjoys a distinguished 42-year reputation for designforward, quality architecture. Owned and managed by Charles M. Sieger and Jose J. Suarez, the rm has received a multitude of awards in addition to peer and community recognition for its outstanding work over the decades. Recent projects include Apogee, St. Regis and Porsche Design Tower. Sieger Suarez Architectural Partnership has expanded to include William A. Eager of EGS2 Corporation, a landscape architectural division, making them one of the most comprehensive rms in the Southeastern United States. The rm has a wide spectrum of project experience in luxury high-rise residential, hotels, retail, mixed use and religious buildings, resulting in an excess of twenty billion dollars of construction.
Fanny Haim & Associates Inc. Fanny Haim & Associates, Inc. has successfully achieved over three decades of award winning interior designs. Owned and managed by Fanny Haim ASID/IDG, the FH&A team provides the combined skill of multi-disciplined and talented design professionals that offer a full service approach to all aspects of the design process. FH&A has been featured in many local/international publications, national television, and has received international recognition.
EGS2 Corp. Full Service Landscape Architectural and Land Planning Firm. Services offered include land planning, hard surface, water feature, planting, lighting, grading and irrigation design, and construction management. Projects have included numerous groundbreaking residential high rise properties, hotels, retail and private high end residences.
ESTIMATED COMPLETION December 2016